Thursday, August 16, 2007

Howling Kommando

I don't usually subscribe to e-mail newsletters. The clog the inbox and usually have nothing of note. But one I do subscribe to is the Kim Kommando Site of the Day.

Kim Kommando bills herself as "America's Digital Goddess," and has a weekly syndicated radio show in the US where she talks about computer issues (I haven't been able to catch it, but judging by her other materials, it's a good one). She also has several e-mail newsletters.

I do like her Site of the Day. It highlights both websites and software and barely a week goes by when I don't find something worth saving. It's an eclectic list, and you will probably find suggestions you hadn't seen before.

Kim also has other daily and weekly newsletters, and downloads of her podcasts. There's a lot of good information there.